Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Low Fat Chicken Alfredo and a Contest

Tonight I made a very yummy dinner. Chicken Alfredo. Instead of cream, I used skim milk. In order to have a low carb meal, serve over low carb pasta, or even just eat it alone. My picker eater hubby liked it and so did I!

Low Fat Chicken Alfredo
(Printable Recipe)

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 Tbsp flour
1 tsp butter
1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
(I used other cheeses that I had in the fridge and needed to use up)
1 tsp garlic powder
3 cups skim milk (or more or less depending on desired consistency)
Salt and pepper to taste


1. Over medium high heat, cook cubed chicken until no longer pink. Drain any juices.
2. Melt butter in pan with chicken. Add flour. Allow to cook for about 1 minute. Add milk, spices, grated cheeses. Bring to slow boil. Allow to thicken.
3. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment