Monday, May 18, 2009

Yummy Frosting

One of my co-workers is going on a prolonged "vacation" and Friday was his last day. I have boxes and boxes of brownie mix (I love brownies and buy them whenever they are BOGO), so I decided I would brownies. Now we have a lady who works with us and she likes to cut herself a piece and then lick the knife and then cut another piece, or she will lick her fingers which are covered in whatever and then touch the food...so I decided I will make them into cupcakes. They were so dense and so chocolatey..I loved them. Of course you can not have a "cupcake" without some type of frosting. I am not a big fan of frosting, but I found a recipe on the back of my box of cocoa and decided to try it out. It was DELICIOUS! So here it is...

Chocolate Lover's Frosting
see larger photoRead Reviews Write a Review for this Recipe!
Level: Easy Rated:
Source:

Chocolate Lover's Frosting
Estimated Times:Preparation - 5 min Yields - 16 servings (2 Tablespoons per serving)
Ingredients:
3 cups sifted powdered sugar, divided
2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
5 to 6 tablespoons milk, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:BEAT 1 cup powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in remaining sugar and milk until smooth. Makes 2 cups total.

Nutritional Info

Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/16 of recipeServings per Recipe: 16 servings (2 Tablespoons per serving)
Amount per serving
Calories: 150
Calories from Fat: 50
% Daily Value
Total Fat: 6g
10%
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
18%
Cholesterol: 15mg
5%
Sodium: 40mg
2%
Carbohydrates: 25g
8%
Dietary Fiber: 1g
3%
Sugars: 22g
Protein: 1g
Vitamin A
4%
Vitamin C
0%
Calcium
0%
Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment